MISSION STATEMENT - Utah Planned Giving Round Table
"Our Mission is to maximize philanthropy throughout Utah by providing trusted advisors and nonprofit professionals who work with charitably-minded donors, timely and accurate information regarding gifting strategies, local charities, and networking opportunities."
The Utah Planned Giving Roundtable (UPGRT) is a network of professionals focused on financial planning and philanthropy. Members include development officers, estate attorneys, financial advisors, accountants, consultants, and other professionals who advise clients and donors with regard to charitable and planned giving.
Training luncheons are held quarterly, on the first Wednesday of the last month of the quarter. In 2015, events will be on March 4, June 3,September 2 and December 2. The luncheon is always at Little America at 12:00 noon.
Presented by local and national experts, our training luncheons deliver valuable insights into the latest issues in charitable gift planning and provide the opportunity for networking and collegiality among fellow gift planning professionals. Recent topics include:
• Tax updates with implications for charitable giving
• Helping business owners give safely
• Using financial planning to uncover giving opportunities
• Year-end gift planning issues
• Bringing a gift together – the role of the donor, gift officer, attorney, and others in realizing a planned gift
• Practical strategies to increase planned gifts
• Life insurance as a vehicle to planned giving
• A look at how women approach family finance and philanthropy
We are eager to meet your needs. Please send your suggestion for a speaker or topic to email@example.com.